Our jackpot games are thrilling to play as there’s always the chance you could walk away with a huge cash prize. We offer several different types of jackpot, as explained below.
Terms and Conditions
- Two or more players can share the full house prize in a game of bingo, i.e. players may have tickets which meet the prize criteria on the same ball in the same game. In the event this happens and players are eligible to win a jackpot, both players will win, with one exception; if the full amount of progressive jackpot wouldn't cover the win. This means that if two players win in a round that should pay out 1% of progressive jackpot, they would both get 1%, but if two players win in a round that should pay out 75% of the progressive jackpot, they will get 50% each.
- Players are only eligible to win a jackpot if they have purchased a ticket. Therefore, in free games, they are not eligible to win the fixed or progressive jackpots.
- The largest percentage of progressive jackpot is winnable at £1 tickets or £1 strips. Jackpot payouts are scaled accordingly for lower purchases.
- Winnings from stakes made with voucher bonus funds will be credited back to the voucher balance until wagering requirements have been fulfilled.
- If the jackpot is hit in two rounds played simultaneously in different rooms, the round that started first on the server time will be considered as the first to hit.
- Unibet reserves the right, for a reasonable period of time, to review your jackpot win to ensure its validity.
- Unibet Bingo reserves the right to remove a jackpot once it has been won.
- Unibet reserves the right to end or change the terms and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice.
- Unibet's general rules and conditions apply and Unibet’s and Partners’ decision terms are final.
- The original English version of these Terms and Conditions have been translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.