Register today and get 14 days of free bingo games in the exclusive newbie room Beginners Luck. If you deposit £10 to get £30 to play with!
Register today and deposit £10. We will top you deposit up with £20, so that you have a total of £30 to play with!
As a new player you will get 14 days free access to our exclusive new players bingo room. Enjoy free games, cheap tickets, chat games and great prizes!
- 18+ www.begambleaware.org. Offer only valid for new depositing player since 15/12/2015. Valid for UK residents aged 18+ only. Only one bonus per customer, household, shared computer or shared IP address. Customers found to be signing up for multiple accounts to redeem the bonus will have their accounts closed and any winnings will not be paid out.
- DEPOSIT £10 PLAY WITH £30: Once you have registered and opted in to this offer, you will receive a 200% Bonus up to £20 on your first deposit of £10 or more. Your deposits of £10 or more must be made in one single transaction. The maximum bonus amount given is £20. After accepting the bonus offer you will have 7 days to make your deposit, after this time the offer expires. Bonus money cannot be withdrawn. All winnings gained with the bonus money cannot be withdrawn until bonus is wagered. The wagering requirement for the bonus is 40 times in order to redeem any bonus winnings. (Game stake contributions apply). Bingo.com reserves the right to withdraw or change this bonus offer at any time. General terms and conditions apply.
- GAME STAKE CONTRIBUTIONS: All Slot games have a contribution weight of 100% towards the wagering requirements. Casino table games and video poker games, including Roulette, French Roulette, Blackjack, Roulette Pro, Jack or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Wild, All American, Classic Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild, have a contribution weight of 10% towards wagering requirements. Bingo has a contribution weight of 200% towards the wagering requirements. Bingo side games/ bingo slots have a contribution weight of 100% towards the wagering requirements, whilst table games found within the bingo client have a contribution weight of 10%.
- BONUS ABUSE: If a player has an active bonus and wins more than twice the value of the bonus amount, they must stay playing in a game of similar or equal weighting until wagering has been completed. Moving from low weighted games like Blackjack, to high weighted games like slots, after a large win, for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements, will result in the bonus and any winnings being removed. All withdrawals will be subject to an internal audit before being processed. Bingo.com reserves all rights to void Bonuses or any winnings for failed audits. Player hereby consents in advance to same. Among various abusive strategies and patterns we feel it is imperative to emphasize that customers cannot bet more than 30% of the bonus amount in a single bet or game round on any of Bingo.com games for the duration of the bonus, otherwise the bonus and all associated winnings may be voided. Any player found to be abusing bonus funds on slot games with a progression mechanic (e.g. Super Monopoly Money, Castle Builder, Tower Quest) are liable to have any winnings confiscated and may have their account closed.
- Last update of Promotional Rules - 1st January 2019 00:01
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on https://uk.bingo.com/ ("Promotion Terms") apply to all Bingo promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Bingo’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book ("Standard Terms") also apply (available at https://uk.bingo.com/). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
1. This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Bingo.
2. No employees of Bingo and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Bingo in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other uk.bingo.com promotional offer.
4. Bingo reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
(i) withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
(ii) reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
5. Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
6. Bingo may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
7. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
8. Bingo accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
9. Bingo’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Bingo’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
10. This Promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.